Recommendation for liquid liner

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MOS14

Reaction score
I am looking to buy a new black liquid liner, can anyone recommend a good one. I have been using a L'Oreal one but find the nib is a bit bendy! I have been looking at Lancôme just wondered if anyone had used there ones? Thanks. X

I love the Lancôme one that is like a fine felt tip brush. It's solid not separate hairs which I find easier to use. They changed it a few years ago but had to change it back because of complaints.

If it's for yourself, I recommend the Bourjois 16 hr Pinceau liner. It's got a really fine brush (not a pen like nib which I personally don't get on with). It's really black and smooth and goes on lovely and it stays on. LOVE it.

Edit: Also I hear very good things about Urban Decays 24/7 liquid liner in perversion, but I don't buy Urban Decay so I've never tried it myself.

Thanks for the replies, I bought the Lancôme one today and a Urban Decay pencil as well! x

The liner by Blinc is amazing. No smudges at all after a full days work etc.
Linda Baker on here is a distributor. She's lovely.

I spent ages trying to find a good liquid liner ordered the blinc trial size it was amazing so ordered the normal size for some reason it didn't seem to stay as long as trial ones so now and then I just order 4 or 5 trial ones lasts ages 😬

L'Oreal Superliner in Black Lacquer is my all time favourite. Bobbi Brown and Laura Mercier gel liners are good too x

L'Oreal Superliner in Black Lacquer is my all time favourite. Bobbi Brown and Laura Mercier gel liners are good too x

I like the l'oreal black laquer one too it sticks like sh*t! Great brush though same as Lancôme.

Latest posts

Back