Recommendation for salon towels

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crammer

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend towels that are hard waring and lightweight but also keep their fluffiness for a long time ?? I always dry mine in the tumble dryer but find they go rough after a relatively short period of time .Many thanks for any recommendations.

I'm mobile and my towels are just normal hand towels from Tesco. I got them when they were on offer (£2 each) and they are still super soft. I've had a ton of comments from clients on how soft and nice they are in fact. I wash them using fabric softener as well as detergent and always dry in tumble dryer, or if line dried finish in tumble dryer for half an hour. I know what you mean though, the ones they sell at salon suppliers are really hard and rough. Dunelm Mill do lovely soft towels too.

I'm mobile and my towels are just normal hand towels from Tesco. I got them when they were on offer (£2 each) and they are still super soft. I've had a ton of comments from clients on how soft and nice they are in fact. I wash them using fabric softener as well as detergent and always dry in tumble dryer, or if line dried finish in tumble dryer for half an hour. I know what you mean though, the ones they sell at salon suppliers are really hard and rough. Dunelm Mill do lovely soft towels too.
Thankyou very much for your reply. I need body sized towels for the couch for clients to lie on/be covered with.. for massage, facials etc. They often get oils in so they also need to wash well, easily & quickly. Maybe i'm asking too much!

Bath sheets from the same ranges? Maybe they'd be big enough?

Heya, I have the same conundrum with massage and facial treatments. After scanning through this site I kept coming back to BC Softwear. Everyone says the quality is great and they are meant to not be too overtly absorptive so they will dry faster. Worth a look.

Another vote for BC Softwear - excellent.
Look out for their offers

Would highly recommend, look great last well and don’t take long to dry . Also very good service and regular offers

BC Softwear that is 😜

Would highly recommend, look great last well and don’t take long to dry . Also very good service and regular offers

BC Softwear that is 😜
Thankyou very much x

BC Softwear that is 😜
Thankyou very much x

Same, Tesco’s got them in the sale last Christmas. But tumble dryer makes all the difference, I’d not had one before and they are way softer.

Latest posts

Back