Recommendation for UV soak off gel please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FifeFox

Reaction score
Hello,

Qualified in extensions and used The Edge uv gel to train. Doing firms mostly. I have been told there are easier gels to work with. Looking for recommendations for soak off uv builder gel? Also, a few nails are pinging off after a week or so? Using a primer beforehand. Unsure why this is happening? Any advice out there for a newbie?

I
Hello,

Qualified in extensions and used The Edge uv gel to train. Doing firms mostly. I have been told there are easier gels to work with. Looking for recommendations for soak off uv builder gel? Also, a few nails are pinging off after a week or so? Using a primer beforehand. Unsure why this is happening? Any advice out there for a newbie?

I meant forms, not firms

I like calgel as a soak off builder gel as well as color

Thanks for that x

Oh my bad try cnd brisa sculpting gel instead since you are using UV lamp for curing.

As for lifting you need to make sure the client didn’t wash their hand with soak & moisture before appt. make sure to push and remove all cuticle from nail bed and then bond before applying product. What type of primer are you currently using?

Last edited:
Oh my bad try cnd brisa sculpting gel instead since you are using UV lamp for curing.

As for lifting you need to make sure the client didn’t wash their hand with soak & moisture before appt. make sure to push and remove all cuticle from nail bed and then bond before applying product. What type of primer are you currently using?
It’s a primer pen we were given as part of the training kit. I’ve been researching on line and most systems seem to use a brush on primer/base. I really think I’ve been given a low quality kit. Back to the drawing board I think . Thanks for your advice. Much appreciated x

Latest posts

Back