Recommendations for high end facial products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roxster192

Reaction score
Good morning, can anyone recommend ranges of high end facial products please, apart from Dermalogica (I love Dermaolgica products, but I’m only a small business & can’t afford their initial set up costs). Thanks in advance

I train and distribute for Dermogenera here in the uk. They are a small Italian collection of skincare that is results driven. Opening order, with about £300 products AND training is £450. Please PM me if you’d like more info. I’m getting great results.

Vic x
IMG_2032.JPG

Would highly recommend Eve Taylor, high end brand at affordable price as they make everything themselves unlike many high end brands whom have to pay someone else to make their products. Call them for information, they are very helpful! S x

Good morning, can anyone recommend ranges of high end facial products please, apart from Dermalogica (I love Dermaolgica products, but I’m only a small business & can’t afford their initial set up costs). Thanks in advance
I am awaiting start up cost myself for Dermalogica, is it quite high?Im in the same position as you. Just starting up. Beauty has alot of out lay with so many treatments to offer. But heyyy we'll get there x

Anyone using kaeso? I just noticed it but no idea of results yet?

Kaeso is a cheap and cheerful, fluffy, wholesale brand. Not results driven at all.
I distribute for Swissdermyl in the Uk which is a high end, luxurious AND results driven range.
We have no minimum orders, and it's 100% salon exclusive, so you're not competing with the net for your retail sales.
If you'd like an info pack and a sample box drop me an email to [email protected]

Swissdermyl sample box small.jpeg

I train and distribute for Dermogenera here in the uk. They are a small Italian collection of skincare that is results driven. Opening order, with about £300 products AND training is £450. Please PM me if you’d like more info. I’m getting great results.

Vic xView attachment 207662
Im really intruiged by this brand !!

Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you’d like more info x

Latest posts

Back