recommendations for lipstick/gloss

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ruthlm

Reaction score
Well its coming into bridal season again, and I am on the hunt for a pale nude- pink lipstick or gloss for the bridal side of things, I would like the lipstick to be reasonably glossy if its a lippy and not a gloss, whats your favorites?? x

For bridal I just love love love the entire range of Chanel Coco Rouge lipstick. You can always add a dob of clear gloss on top. The MAC Viva glam range is also good (not sure if any of those have been discontinued though as I only saw the Lady Gaga one in there lately?)

X

Hi ya Hug Me MAC is a lovely nude colour x

thanks ladies will have a look, was after a pink, pale pinky, but not an overstated pink, which is why i said a nude pink, will have a look at the mac options, dont have a mac counter near me and am not too keen to buy withou seeing, lipstick is such a hard thing to judge without seeing in in the flesh i think xx

Bare Escentuals Buxom in Dolly and Parfait lipstick for brides

For bridal I just love love love the entire range of Chanel Coco Rouge lipstick. You can always add a dob of clear gloss on top. The MAC Viva glam range is also good (not sure if any of those have been discontinued though as I only saw the Lady Gaga one in there lately?)

X
I quite like the chanel lipstick,and I always use it

I use professional lipsticks/glosses for brides because then I can retail it to them for touch ups during the day.
For a natural pink gloss I choose between Fake Bake's Prissy Lips, or Passion Fruit.

Think you know a lot more than I about make-up, but may I suggest using a natural/pinky toned liner all over the lips with Lip Venom on top. It will last well with top-ups; mind you better warn the groom before the first kiss!

I use lilylolo lip glosses, I mix the clear with a bit of powder blusher (as I was shown in the DVD) and the colour is fab!

thanks ladies, off to have a look at the suggestions x

Latest posts

Back