Recommendations for makeup ring light please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jolie69

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm searching for a ring light for taking better images of my makeup clients - can't seem to find what I'm looking for in the UK.- recommendations please
thank you x

I'm gonna follow this because I was looking at the Diva Super Nova ring light but they don't have a uk seller for it and it's quite pricey to get it shipped to the UK.

I've seen a bunch of them on amazon and none of them have all excellent reviews. I'd love to hear if anyone has one that they are happy with?

I'm gonna follow this because I was looking at the Diva Super Nova ring light but they don't have a uk seller for it and it's quite pricey to get it shipped to the UK.

I've seen a bunch of them on amazon and none of them have all excellent reviews. I'd love to hear if anyone has one that they are happy with?
Hi Salj,
Hoping someone will answer - Laurensparkles on here mentioned one so hoping she replies x
I was looking at this one http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B007QUMU5K/ref=olp_product_details?_encoding=UTF8&me=
as the Diva isn't available in UK x

I'm so stupid lol. Before I saw the link I thought you meant a light on a ring for your finger [emoji85] I was so intrigued by the idea hahah

Latest posts

Back