Recommendations for poster printing please.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

-sophisticutz-

Reaction score
Hi,

I was wondering if any geeks can recommend an online printers for posters.
I have looked through various threads and the only printers recommended are for multiple copies. I am looking for a printer that will print single items. I have found a few on google but was wondering if any fellow geeks have any recommendations before I part with my hard earned dosh! :)

I am looking to have A1 posters printed but only one or two copies and at a reasonable price.

Thank you.

I don't have a printer but i know a company that prints them for you. They're really cheap and i get all my posters from them. If you order before 12o'clock, it comes the next day.
The company i use is;
AMC photographics.
I found them on ebid and have used them ever since and they're great!
It would cost a lot of money for an A1 printer.
I have xmas posters, valentines posters etc......... so can use them the next year too. I have A2 posters and the more you order the better!

A1 or A1+ Glossy Poster Printing FAST POSTAGE on eBid.net United Kingdom

AMC Photographics :: Home

I dont touch anyone but Lynsey from Bimbo design. I've worked with loads of printers and designers all of which have beem amatuer and more expensive compared to Lynsey

www.bimbodesign.co.uk

She also has 10% off just for january at the moment and does amazing design work

We have used amc like already suggested by Angelina, I cant fault them either, but we have supplied our images sorted. We also use max spielman occasionally when we need A2 posters in a hurry although they are more expensive than amc.

Thank you very much for your replies. I have placed an order with AMC. :)

Latest posts

Back