Recommendations for salon insurance

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lovebeauty121

Reaction score
Hi
I need to renew my salon insurance can anyone recommend a reasonable prices company it's only myself and the salon I'm covering no employees xx

Hi
I need to renew my salon insurance can anyone recommend a reasonable prices company it's only myself and the salon I'm covering no employees xx

Hi I was speaking to a customer this week with a beauty background but works in insurance... she recommended Z Trade (Zurich)... I'm with different insurers but will try these when it comes to renewal time

I've been with Zurich and now with glenhams, all done through simply business, their very helpful :) @SimplyBusiness

I use coversure but only because bein part of NHF gives me discount.

I've used Balens for 25 years, they're underwritten by Zurich. They are an established, well organised company with excellent customer care and knowledgeable, well informed staff. I can't recommend them highly enough http://www.balens.co.uk/

Good afternoon,

We offer full salon insurance so please feel free to give us a call on 03456 058 670 and one of the team will be happy to help.

Kind regards,

The Professional Beauty Direct Team

I'm with pro beauty direct, it was more than I paid previously but it has covered more treatments. I was with ABT prior X

Latest posts

Back