Recommendations on a good hair mask or deep conditioner?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sstrabley

Reaction score
Does anyone have a really good hair mask or conditioning treatment they recommend? I have a client whose hair has been very dry lately. It doesn’t seem to curl well. I have done an Olaplex treatment (#0 and #3) on her twice. It starts out great but then it starts to feel dry after the second day. Does anyone have any recommendations on what to do?

Olaplex is an internal bond rebuilder not a conditioner. It works inside the hair shaft so you’ll only notice the difference in the strength of the hair, if it was breaking easily previously. it won’t affect the smoothness of the cuticle layer.

Their only product that is a combined conditioner is No.5.

However, you can add the bond builders to a deep conditioning product for a mask treatment. If the hair is dry, it needs moisture so look for a moisturising mask product and add Olaplex to the mix before applying it. You can make this into an add on special treatment for your chemical services.

As said above regarding olaplex you need an extra moisturising treatment, 3 i recommend is kerastase nutritive masque intense for thick hair, philip kingsley elasticizer which is pre shampoo and recently i wella fusion on clients and its gorgeous x

Thank you for the recommendations. Do you have any suggestions on a good moisturizing product to put on the hair between shampoos?

Thank you for the recommendations. Do you have any suggestions on a good moisturizing product to put on the hair between shampoos?
Yes the wella fusion conditioner, the treatment is used with the amino filler, more cost effective to buy the litre bottles, i normally used sebastian dark oil on my clients but ive now switched, it makes a massive difference with shine and blow drys, clients love the feel of their hair when i use it 😁

Yes the wella fusion conditioner, the treatment is used with the amino filler, more cost effective to buy the litre bottles, i normally used sebastian dark oil on my clients but ive now switched, it makes a massive difference with shine and blow drys, clients love the feel of their hair when i use it 😁
Ps if you dont have a wella acc yoh can buy both shampoo and conditioner both litre bottles with pumps £38.99 on ebay x

Framesi Color Lover Progressively Smooth Leave-In Spray
This product has made a huge difference in a lot of my clients who have frizzy/dry hair.

Thank you so much for all of your ideas. This really helps a lot!!!!

HI ..Im a salon owner an over the years we hv tried so many masks ...but by far the best mask is Mon Platin black cavier hair mask ...its amazing ....we hv had top brands send us them but still we use mon platin ..xx

Screenshot_20201002-191641_Chrome.jpg

This is the company ..they do a few products we use ..oriental oil...12 in 1 ...all are fabulous xx

It's a 10 miracle treatment, or the old faithful Phillip Kingsley Elasticizer :)

Another vote for Philip Kingsley Elasticizer here - hero product! A friend of mine works from a salon in her home and is a registered Philip Kingsley salon, I’ve met her rep and heard about the courses she’s been on at their London clinic, they’re a fab company to do business with.

Fanola restructuring hair mask is amazing!!

Latest posts

Back