Recommendations on Polygel/Acrygel?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daynadawn2

Reaction score
im looking for some polygel or acrygel which ever one its called that doesnt cost an arm and a leg, i have used it before and im wanting to get some but dont know what brand is best to get?

We do an Acrygel called Prime and I think reasonably priced :)

Last edited:
When comparing, look also at the size. The tubes may look similar but some are 60ml and others are 30ml yet cost the same as some 60ml

I love the naio nails Acrygel!! I find you definitely get what you pay for as I've tried a few. Watch the naio nails Acrygel Swatch video to help you pick colours, they have the video on their website as well as YouTube! Xx

I have a drawer full of 'tried and died' polygel/acrygel samples. None moved me enough to consider using them. I pretty much forgot about the system entirely until I went to an Ikon.iQ Nails event as part of my search for the perfect gel polish.

The quality of the gels blew me away so I started stocking them. At the event there were lots of positive comments from other ladies about the Ikon.iQ Polytek so I got some of that too.

I see their point now. Lovely to apply and, for fans of how well CJP acrylics file, Polytek is even better! I usually wear acrylics but switched to the Polytek about five or six weeks ago as I like to test run things. I'm still wearing it now and it's standing up to everything just the same as my acrylics.

The extra bonus with Ikon.iQ products is that they are hypoallergenic. In the short time I've used it I've notched up four tests on ladies with various levels of nail product allergy histories and so far it's a 100% success rate, none have had any reaction at all.

All this and it's very affordable pro only brand too!

I have a drawer full of 'tried and died' polygel/acrygel samples. None moved me enough to consider using them. I pretty much forgot about the system entirely until I went to an Ikon.iQ Nails event as part of my search for the perfect gel polish.

The quality of the gels blew me away so I started stocking them. At the event there were lots of positive comments from other ladies about the Ikon.iQ Polytek so I got some of that too.

I see their point now. Lovely to apply and, for fans of how well CJP acrylics file, Polytek is even better! I usually wear acrylics but switched to the Polytek about five or six weeks ago as I like to test run things. I'm still wearing it now and it's standing up to everything just the same as my acrylics.

The extra bonus with Ikon.iQ products is that they are hypoallergenic. In the short time I've used it I've notched up four tests on ladies with various levels of nail product allergy histories and so far it's a 100% success rate, none have had any reaction at all.

I'm totally going to have a look at that brand now Xx

Every application is checked. If you PM me your real name, I'll take a look for you.

I think I found you - you should be able to login and see prices now :)

Definitely recommend Naio Nails as they are inexpensive and the quality is incredible. The products never fail to satisfy my customers. Here's their Youtube link! x

What were the problems you found with other polygels? I’ve only ever used Naio and love it but I would like to know how others compare both price and useability wise.

Mosly that they took a bit of nursing about to get them where I wanted them. They would be rock hard but then even with the most minimal amount of slip solution they would get sticky. I figured I could do L&P application more easily and in about the same time so I didn’t see the point of it.

Admittedly this was in the early days of acrygels and I haven’t tried the more recent Naio but my system is Ikon.iQ as I wanted something truly hypoallergenic and safe and I’m unwilling to mix brands.

With Ikon.iQ it’s not just that I want to offer hypoallergenic products to my clients... for my own health I would prefer to work with them too!
So far I’m more than pleased with my choice.

Latest posts

Back