Recommendations on skin products?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheRetreat

Reaction score
Hi everybody
I am in need of finding skin products to use and sell.
Ive come across Kaeso facial products. Has anybody used these before? Any feedback on them would be brilliant :)
Or if theres any highly recommended please let me know, ive looked into dermalogica but at the moment for me thats too expensive so looking for something slightly cheaper!!
Hope to hear back :) :)
Thanks for reading :)

Hi there can I join in this too? Its driving me crazy. Nothing seems to be hitting the spot when it comes to choosing a skincare company. I am almost going for eve Taylor but I just dont know. Great packaging but smells a bit like sweeties? Dermologica and susan Molyneux costs alot to start up and the rest dont supply to mobile therapists. Can anyone help me too pleasy x

Susan molynuex isnt that much you will soon make your money back. Why not ring round companies and ask for samples to try the products yourself. Also if you do a search on here there is loads of info that may help you

Susan molynuex isnt that much you will soon make your money back. Why not ring round companies and ask for samples to try the products yourself. Also if you do a search on here there is loads of info that may help you

Hi I have emailed alot of companies and like alot of therapist come back to the main ones I have said. I did get a quote from monuskincare for £250 but with that reduced quote I would have to pay for my skincare training what I havnt done yet is ask for samples so that could be the decider! :confused:Thanks though x

I love eve Taylor it smells amazing and it's fantastic for sensitive skin too

Yes Eve Taylor does seem to be quite a popular choice.

Has anybody tried Kaeso skincare products??

Thankyou for all your replies :)

Hi! So I'm using kaeso and I do like it however it's basic! I've never heard of eve Taylor is it expensive? Wot sort of products are they?? X

Hi! So I'm using kaeso and I do like it however it's basic! I've never heard of eve Taylor is it expensive? Wot sort of products are they?? X
Hi there, if you are interested, do a search for Eve Taylor on here, you will find loads of threads. Really lovely product, aromatherapy, good pricing and no minimum spend. I have just started using ET, but I am very pleased.

Latest posts

Back