Recommendations wanted for a super shiny gel top coat

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheDuchess

Premium Geek
Reaction score
Hi all,

I don’t usually wear gel but I’ve recently treated myself to a super deep red gel mani (Pompei it Forward) by Cuccio. It’s lush, but the top coat isn’t super shiny which is disappointing.

I’ve seen clients with partially grown out nails which are still glossy, I’d love to be able to offer nails which keep that wet glossy look. Any soak off product/brand suggestions?

I’ve tried Artistic in the past and I’ve got bio sculpture and Evo products. They are the same as Cuccio - good but not amazing.

PRIMA Ulrika colour and PRIMA Shine Like A Diamond non-wipe top gel polish.

PRIMA Ulrika by Iryna.jpg

Thanks Bob. Is your top coat compatible with other brands, or do you not recommend it?

Yes, you are right. It's not something we tested because then there is also the issue of using the correct lamp. I posted in haste without thinking this through. Thanks xx

It's always the non wipes that are the most shiny! I usually layer the non wipe on top of whatever topcoat I use a brand called Solaris right now. Ocean nail supply has one too that nice

I haven’t tried a non wipe, most interesting. Thanks I shall investigate

Hi all,

I don’t usually wear gel but I’ve recently treated myself to a super deep red gel mani (Pompei it Forward) by Cuccio. It’s lush, but the top coat isn’t super shiny which is disappointing.

I’ve seen clients with partially grown out nails which are still glossy, I’d love to be able to offer nails which keep that wet glossy look. Any soak off product/brand suggestions?

I’ve tried Artistic in the past and I’ve got bio sculpture and Evo products. They are the same as Cuccio - good but not amazing.

The Gel Bottle Top coat is super shiny

Latest posts

Back