Recommended acrylic systems?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Becca78

Reaction score
Hi, I'm fairly new to this and I've been using naio acrylic system. I've been looking at CJP... anyone tried it?

Yes, its the only system I've used, apart from training with The Edge at college, and I love it! Wouldn't try anything else. I also went straight in with the master monomer not the slow setting and have had no issues.

Aww great! I've ordered the dual sample kit which has a few more colours and the two types of monomers so fingers crossed it works well for me x

Aww great! I've ordered the dual sample kit which has a few more colours and the two types of monomers so fingers crossed it works well for me x
It's great to work with. My timings have gone from 2hrs to just over an hour and I'm now doing nail art that I couldn't before. Yes some of it will be natural progression but cjp has certainly helped a lot.

Have you worked with many nail systems before?

A few then, I'm using Naio at the min, I've found it alright but seen a few people using cjp with really good reviews. I'm hoping it's a bit easier to work with x

I've tried Nsi, acrylink, naio, glam and glits and cjp

I really want to try glam and glits as my local warehouse sells them and the colours look amaze! Can they be used with CJP Monomer? And how are they to work with?

I really want to try glam and glits as my local warehouse sells them and the colours look amaze! Can they be used with CJP Monomer? And how are they to work with?
The colours are stunning. I use cjp monomer with them but they are very different to work with. You work wetter with them and I've found a few that are quite difficult to apply but most of them I love. Some paler colours marble when you apply a bead which can happen but I find more so with G&G

Watch Sarah's nail secrets on YouTube as she uses them

I can't recommend Young Nails Acrylic enough, it's my absolute favorite. I also think it's the easiest to learn on too, if you don't have a lot of experience. I teach a class for beginners and i only use Young Nails acrylic for it, because it's easier for them to use.

I can't recommend Young Nails Acrylic enough, it's my absolute favorite. I also think it's the easiest to learn on too, if you don't have a lot of experience. I teach a class for beginners and i only use Young Nails acrylic for it, because it's easier for them to use.

Thanks for replying, I'll definitely look into it, I've just brought cjp so will give this a whirl but thanks for your advice , where's best to buy decent brushes from??

I have used CND for the past 6 years without thinking I had any issues.

However, I kept seeing CJP being mentioned and thought I'd try it just for the sake of buying more nail products tbh :o

... any how, it was the best decision I made.

The little bit of lifting I had is now completely sorted, nothing at all.

I can achieve a much more flush to the cuticle nail.

Filing is much easier.

No heat spikes in summer... dunno why this happened but it doesn't happen any more.

No pocket lifting. I didn't know this was happening until I also got an e-file and did more thorough infills & noticed lifting under the apex... this is no longer happening.

100% worth the switch and although pricing was never a factor it is a bonus that CJP is a fraction of the price.

Aww fab! Glad I've bought it now but tbh I'm addicted to buying anything nails [emoji85] should be here tomoz eeekk can't wait!! I must admit I've had problems in the past with lifting but just putting this down to me learning and not practicing enough.
Do cjp have any nice glittery acrylics you would recommend?

Aww fab! Glad I've bought it now but tbh I'm addicted to buying anything nails [emoji85] should be here tomoz eeekk can't wait!! I must admit I've had problems in the past with lifting but just putting this down to me learning and not practicing enough.
Do cjp have any nice glittery acrylics you would recommend?
Lots!!! Lol.
I have the full collection and love them.
They are different to work with and you need to work much drier.
If you join the cjp fb group you'll get lots of help and support

Lots!!! Lol.
I have the full collection and love them.
They are different to work with and you need to work much drier.
If you join the cjp fb group you'll get lots of help and support
Yeh I have done earlier thank you!
Hope I can get on with it x

The colours are stunning. I use cjp monomer with them but they are very different to work with. You work wetter with them and I've found a few that are quite difficult to apply but most of them I love. Some paler colours marble when you apply a bead which can happen but I find more so with G&G
Do you know if the glam and glits are a strengthening power? If they can be applied on there own ? I usally sculpt but would love to try them, also is the cjp acrylic good for sculpting x
Watch Sarah's nail secrets on YouTube as she uses them

Yeh you need to watch Liz's acrylic nails on YouTube shes amazing. I've only used cjp on my own nails and I need to get use to it, it's a lot drier than I'm used too.

I currently use CJP but have just ordered a trial kit of the new INK powders which were released yesterday :) x

Lots of CJP users are also using Team Gorgeous acrylic. It's lovely to work with and the colours are stunning

Thanks girls, I'll have to take a look at them! What brushes are you girls using? I've just brought the Alpha brush but not keen

Latest posts

Back