Recommended e-file under £100

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babezone

Reaction score
Hey guys its come to the point now where I need go purchase an efile. As simply infills are causing me pain with filing off an old design etc. I have fibromyalgia a d the pain isnt helping. And is taking me longer then a completely new set would. So can anyone recommend one for around or under £100 ive seen one on pro impressions which is 35, 000 rpm but its pink and just has the word nail drill on. I dont know if im being petty it just doesnt look very professional I know I will.obviously need some training along side this too. If anyone could suggest one that would be fab. Thank you xxx

I think you may struggle to find a professional e-file at that price.. Could be wrong though.... X

Don't throw your money away. Invest in yourself and your business. There IS no efile under a 100 which is any good at all in a professional setting. And a cheap drill is a disaster. KUPA the best. If you even look at a second hand one, then make sure it has been serviced first by the manufacturer and that you have the proof of that from the seller. You also need to be taught how to use an efile. Buying a 2nd hand machine will teach you nothing.

I bought a cheap e file while I was learning as it was too slow by hand and I don't even use it anymore! It's so rubbish especially in gel! It just slides right off! I really need to invest in a new efile!! Where can I buy a KUPA and how much are they does anyone know?

Please remember Geeks that no selling is allowed on the site ;)

Is kupa american? Ive just googled and only showing a site that seems to be in $ xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Also have no idea of where to purchase a used one ebay has no search results for kupa efile xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I think I saw some on the NSI web site but not sure what make they are ? But maybe worth having a look x eBay do have the occasional KUPA but to be honest you would be better getting a new one as geeg has said you don't know the history and if it's been serviced etc x

There is a company that are an authorised suppliers of Kupa efiles and they are in the uk. They also do repairs. They are based in england

The mani pro is slightly over 100 but its well worth it as it is from a really good brand.

They are called no1 nail suppliers.

HTH x

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

The mani pro is for home use not for professional use.

You want the manipro super max .. brilliant machine and avoid people who do not demand training when you purchase. You rarely see KIPA on ebay because they are so reliable and awesome ... I have had mine for years.

I have an Erica's MT20 that I purchased from Young Nails. It came with 2 bits of my choice (i picked sanding bands and safety bit. Purchased the under nail bit). Also you get 2 hours training which is a must.
It wasn't cheap but I feel its already paid for itself.
Don't buy cheap please, save for a decent one. Will be worth it :)
Vicki x

Dream Nails by Victoria

Does anyone know who the Uk distributor for kupa files is? Xx

There is a company that are an authorised suppliers of Kupa efiles and they are in the uk. They also do repairs. They are based in england

The mani pro is slightly over 100 but its well worth it as it is from a really good brand.

They are called no1 nail suppliers.

HTH x

hey thanks, where can i find them, as i can only see them on american sites etc need some were in the uk? xx

You'll be hard pressed to find a Kupa supplier in the UK, i searched for weeks for a Kupa Manipro super max here. Ended up buying it from the states, thankfully it's a dual voltage so no step down transformer needed, just a shaver adaptor. Cost me over £300 but money well spent, saves so much time thinning down thick enhancements - not applied by me, I hasten to add...

They are based in uk, I have called them myself. They are in england.

They have a website which I think has a phone number.

http://www.kupainc.com/index.php?q=aureter

The company (no1 nail supply is listed)

Check it out

The mani pro is for home use not for professional use.

You want the manipro super max .. brilliant machine and avoid people who do not demand training when you purchase. You rarely see KIPA on ebay because they are so reliable and awesome ... I have had mine for years.

Does anyone know where else I can get one from? Looking everywhere there are a couple on eBay but I'm sure they aren't genuine?!

Does anyone know where else I can get one from? Looking everywhere there are a couple on eBay but I'm sure they aren't genuine?!
Why not just order it direct from KUPA? They do not have an 'exclusive' contract with anyone here in the UK so there is no problem with you doing that. They have machines for Europe so no voltage issues if you ask for that. No problem!

Why not just order it direct from KUPA? They do not have an 'exclusive' contract with anyone here in the UK so there is no problem with you doing that. They have machines for Europe so no voltage issues if you ask for that. No problem!

Ok thanks i had a look. Does anyone have the cheaper one- mani pro? Is it good enough for professional use?

Ok thanks i had a look. Does anyone have the cheaper one- mani pro? Is it good enough for professional use?

No .. it isn't .. it is for home use. There is no such thing as a cheap drill that is also a good drill. You NEED things as a pro that the cheaper one will not do. Variable speed .. the right mandrills. reverse action .. high rpms .. no noise no vibration etc. A home machine will not have those features.

Latest posts

Back