Recommended e-file under £100

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No .. it isn't .. it is for home use. There is no such thing as a cheap drill that is also a good drill. You NEED things as a pro that the cheaper one will not do. Variable speed .. the right mandrills. reverse action .. high rpms .. no noise no vibration etc. A home machine will not have those features.

Ok I did wonder! There seems to be ones for like £15.00 off eBay and then nothing till £300! Nothing inbetween

Ok I did wonder! There seems to be ones for like £15.00 off eBay and then nothing till £300! Nothing inbetween

That is because there is nothing in between because there is a vast difference between the two things. If you can't afford a really good efile, then don't use one until you can is my advice .. unless you just like to throw money away that is. x Would a dentist buy a Dremmel for doing his clients' teeth? It's the same thing.

That is because there is nothing in between because there is a vast difference between the two things. If you can't afford a really good efile, then don't use one until you can is my advice .. unless you just like to throw money away that is. x Would a dentist buy a Dremmel for doing his clients' teeth? It's the same thing.

Oh yeah....I know about bad ones! I bought a rubbish eBay one when I started out and knew very little! I assumed they were all the same! I used it a lot while I was training I suppose it was good to get the hang of holding it etc although I would love to do an actual course which covers a filing! I barely use it now though I file by Hand most of the time! It literally won't file my uv gel sets- it just slides off! I can't afford a proper one yet but in investigating now so I know what to budget for!

I've purchased my efile from NSI and their files are KUPA but without KUPA label. If you go their website and look ate the models and then google them you will see they are the KUPA ones :) And also NSI confirmed that their files are produced by KUPA :)

Just like Geeg said it's very hard to get Kupa in UK

Hope it helps X

Sorry to jump on here. I want to buy an efile, does it make a big difference in timing with enhancements? Xx

I've purchased my efile from NSI and their files are KUPA but without KUPA label. If you go their website and look ate the models and then google them you will see they are the KUPA ones :) And also NSI confirmed that their files are produced by KUPA :)

Just like Geeg said it's very hard to get Kupa in UK

Hope it helps X

Oh I didn't realise nsi drills were kupa- that's great! I've got their brochure!!!! Thanks

They are based in uk, I have called them myself. They are in england.

They have a website which I think has a phone number.

Authorized Repair Center | KUPA INCORPORATED

The company (no1 nail supply is listed)

Check it out

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

annoyingly when i click through to their website nothing loads besides the header to the site. is it the same for you? x

No. Its fine for me

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

annoyingly when i click through to their website nothing loads besides the header to the site. is it the same for you? x

yep- can only get the header too! grrrrr!

Can you order from the US site? They are having an amazing sale on bundles until tomorrow night. You may want to take a look. They have videos and other information that may help you choose the one that is right for you.

Can you order from the US site? They are having an amazing sale on bundles until tomorrow night. You may want to take a look. They have videos and other information that may help you choose the one that is right for you.

Sounds good!

Anyone? Xx
That is the whole purpose of using a drill, to de-bulk product during preparation for a re-balance or removal. I never use it for anything else. It saves a massive amount of time and energy and boredom!

Thanks geeg. Filing is the bane of my life, I rarely do French enhancements but I have a rebalance booked in and thinking about having to file all of that makes me want to cry xx

Latest posts

Back