Recommended eyelash extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Holly Boyce

Reaction score
Hi all, I currently use individual eyelashes from the company London lash, I love them but their the only product iv ever used so just would like to look into others! Does anyone have any reccomendation and if so, why?

I love marvel lashes as they are the best brand i have found so far ive always received the desired results

Hi which ones do you use? I use London lash extensions as their so light and silky, but want a change!

I love eyelash emporium. They're products are really high quality, Really fast delivery and their customer service has always been amazing anytime I've needed to speak to them

Am really not keen on marvel lash at all. I've even heard some of their trainers tell students there are better brands of lashes and glue available once they've qualified.
I use a mix of Flirties and Lashbase for pretty much everything x

Lashbase for me. Products are really good and their prices are ideal too.

Hi all, I currently use individual eyelashes from the company London lash, I love them but their the only product iv ever used so just would like to look into others! Does anyone have any reccomendation and if so, why?
Hey do u still use london lash ? Im thinking of trying them x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back