Recommended PTLLS Course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chlo

Reaction score
Hi,

Does anyone know of a good company to to go with for the PTLLS course I am wanting to do it through distant learning and ideally city and guilds.

Any help would be great

Thanks

Where are you based Chlo?

I done this at my local college a few years ago, haven't had a trainer job yet. Local colleges do them.

I would be interested In this to

Just type in PTLLS and your area as all local council colleges do them and lots of private companies.

Based near south Yorkshire. Yes the colleges do them but I want to do mine through the summer. Found a couple of private distant learning companies Akuro and Bright. Just older do anyone know any any recommended companies etc?

Thanks

Are you working with a College? Just a thought, but you might be able to get your PTLLs course fees paid for by offering to volunteer to teach a number of hours. You may not be able to be paid for the teaching time, but the experience you gain working with another tutor could be valuable. HTH

I done mine through The Guild.
Was all done and finished in a few weeks. x

Thank you all for your replies some great advice!!! much appreciated x

I done mine through The Guild.
Was all done and finished in a few weeks. x

Was this a distant learning course that you did through the guild? Is the info on their website?

Thanks

Info is on the guild website. It was all done online and then I had to go to Milton Keynes for exam.

Hi google MKLC I done mine online and via Skype handy as I live in Ireland and at the time there was none here :) hope this helps

Latest posts

Back