Recommended suppliers for students

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Donnalm

Reaction score
I have just started hair extension training courses within my salon with are fully accredited, I am finding it difficult to decide on a company to use as my main supplier. I currently give students a list of suppliers for them to use that will allow them to freely open accounts with however I am wanting a more professional approach and just work with one supplier which will allow students to open their accounts straight away rather than applying and having to wait. Also a supplier that can supply hair for training purposes. I just wondering does anyone else offer training in their salon and which company they work with? I find around my area everyone is after beauty works and sway however i can't expect my students to spend extra opening accounts with them

Last edited:
Good evening

We are one of the largest wholesalers in the UK with the largest colour variation with over 150 different shades and have the largest stock ranges with over 5 different grades/origins, 4 different lengths and 9 different methods.

We will accept your students with a simple course confirmation email from your company when they have passed, as-opposed to waiting for a certification to arrive in the post.

If you have any questions at all, please p.m us. We are here at anytime and our website is 24/7.

Euphoria x

Latest posts

Back