Recommended tanning solutions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DONNA-MARIE28

Reaction score
I have just completed training and am stuck what solution to use, love white to brown takes a little longer to dry and fades quite quickly, just tried crazy angel an thinks its got a orange tinge, didn't like tan truth. Havent tried sienna x yet. any recommendations would be great

LA Tan has a huge variety of colours! also Madame LA LA is new on the scene and is a gorgeous colour!

I use la tan and sienna x. Have also just ordered Bondi sands to try x

Im about to ipen uo amd in past have used St tropez Fake bake and Tan laboritories. So im definatley going with St Tropez. But was thinking Crazy Angel or Bondi Sands. Let m3 know what you think of of Michele. As im having to hold of with sampling,as awaiting build finish x

Im about to ipen uo amd in past have used St tropez Fake bake and Tan laboritories. So im definatley going with St Tropez. But was thinking Crazy Angel or Bondi Sands. Let m3 know what you think of of Michele. As im having to hold of with sampling,as awaiting build finish x

I used Bondi sands dark on myself last week to try it out and have to say I'm impressed! Went a gorgeous natural colour, has lasted really well with no uneven fade off, and is the only tan I've used that tans my legs too! Plus point is it smells amazing, I really liked it. Had a couple of clients try it out this week and they were impressed too. So it's a winner for me!

Try LA Tanning or LAEX tan. Both are really nice natural looking tans. No orange. I’ve sampled all the usual ones...sienna (orange) fake bake (doesn’t last) white to brown (really wet and not dark enough) skinny tan (orange tone) Nouvatan (bit orange)I’ve yet to try Bondi Sands but have heard mixed reviews and you can’t order samples. Mine tan is supposed to be lovely too, also Moroccan

Try LA Tanning or LAEX tan. Both are really nice natural looking tans. No orange. I’ve sampled all the usual ones...sienna (orange) fake bake (doesn’t last) white to brown (really wet and not dark enough) skinny tan (orange tone) Nouvatan (bit orange)I’ve yet to try Bondi Sands but have heard mixed reviews and you can’t order samples. Mine tan is supposed to be lovely too, also Moroccan

Hey, What is the fade off like with LAEX tan? I have ordered some samples, excited to try! x

Hey, What is the fade off like with LAEX tan? I have ordered some samples, excited to try! x

It’s great, fades evenly and not patchy at all I found

I love Suntana! Can’t praise it enough. Their Rapid is good for not having to sleep in it or spraying in the morning and going about your day but you don’t get an instant tan, its very light to start with and takes the same amount of time as any other solution. It’s definitely the best I’ve used. I really recommend their samples or trying 8% coconut in 1000ml and using drops for levels to to try it out.

I do also like crazy angel for those that don’t like to be ‘tanned’ just have a little more colour than usual with their 6%.

I recently bought some of DHA solutions as it seemed to be the old OMG company(which was brill) with a different name but blimey it was dreadful I wouldn’t dare use it on clients. It came out of the gun in big blobs like I was paint balling or something because it was so thick and it was very very strongly scented. When I developed I could only be described as tangoed. It was also darker in the areas it blobbed when it went on even though I buffed. I always prep perfectly so it could only be the solution. Thank goodness I had only done my legs but it was so hot and I had to wear trousers. It was too orange to be on display. They did get back to me immediately and refund me though so at least their customer service is good.

I dont like sienna x i think it has a oi ky umdertone to it. Maybe if someone wanted a really really light tan. Ive just got fake bake to try agian. Ive used crazy angle thats alright for the price. And ive just started to use norvell to had good feed back from that quite a lot. X x

Hi Hun. Just going to order la tan. Which ones do you use? X
We use the fast tan and the 10 and 12% in the normal range. Have also used the 14% disco for those who want a dark tan as the 12% isn't as dark as other brands I've used x

Tans i love: Minetan, LA tan, Siennasol, Suntana. I am testing Radiant glo at the moment 10,12,14 all 2 hour rapid tans and i have to say i'm actually pretty impressed with them xx

Siennasol and bondi sands

Latest posts

Back