Recommended Varnish/Nail polish for new business

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

riverlife

Reaction score
Hey peeps!

I'm due to qualify on the 18th of June and will be renting a room in our local salon as of the 19th! I already have a fairly large client base, being a gay male practicing beauty seems to be a huge hit!
I have already chosen the skin range I'm going to offer after careful research ( I have to provide my own products) however, I'm really finding it hards to choose a good, reliable nail polish brand to stick with! I want to keep costs as low as possible to begin with, but still want a reasnobley good varnish too!
I'd greatly appreciate any suggestions, thank yo

There's quite a few threads on favourite polish brands here if you search the previous threads.

Generally alot of people like OPI, Jessica, Orly and Creative.

I use OPI and some Jessica.

x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

Essie and OPI are good and no manicure is complete without Seche vite top coat tried loads and nothing else compares

Creative Colour and Effects are my favourite. 50 creme shades and 15 effects can give you over 800 custom colour combinations. Effects provide a layer of illumination to transform a creme colour from classic to sophisticated. There are pearl, shimmer and sparkle effects.

They are formaldehyde, toluene and DBP free.

They are very creamy, with perfect level of pigment for excellent coverage, so thin application is enough, to allow less drying time.

You can create unique shades and satisfy every clients need every time.

Hope this helps.

Creative Colour and Effects are my favourite. 50 creme shades and 15 effects can give you over 800 custom colour combinations. Effects provide a layer of illumination to transform a creme colour from classic to sophisticated. There are pearl, shimmer and sparkle effects.

They are formaldehyde, toluene and DBP free.

They are very creamy, with perfect level of pigment for excellent coverage, so thin application is enough, to allow less drying time.

You can create unique shades and satisfy every clients need every time.

Hope this helps.

China Glaze is a good & reasonably priced too :)

I use OPI myself its great polish, great colours and great to retail as clients know the brand. Good luck with your new business.

Spritual, Orly, OPI x

OPI and Creative I have found are great.

Jessica or opi!

Latest posts

Back