Recommending Young Nails abrasive!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vetty

Lost and happy geek!
Reaction score
I was recently sent some samples from Young Nails and among the bits theye sent were some abrasives....... I've been using a 150/150 zebra file and a 180/180 padded buffer, and OMG they are fantastic!!!

I've been using both since 24th September and both are still doing a great job 3 weeks on..... I use the 150/150 for debulking for a rebalance and the padded 180/180 when I'm finishing..... They're not the cheapest abrasives around but on a value for money basis looking at the number of services I'm getting from each I think they're wicked!

Anyway, always happy to pass on info on new things and YN customer service is great. Link to website here :: Distinctive Nail Products :: Young Nails .co.uk :: The Nail Professional's Partner :: Products ::

hth's

good to know vetty - are they cheaper than Creative files?

good to know vetty - are they cheaper than Creative files?

No, they're more expensive than the 180/100 Hotshot, but last loads longer..... I've seriously used the one I've got for almost every appt for the last 3 weeks and it's still got life in it! I'll PM the price.

Thanks for sharing hun x

Latest posts

Back