Record card & cancellation policy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Little Angel

Premium Geek
Reaction score
Hiya

I have had a few requests for this so i thought it would be easiest to post it for all to see. Any additions or anything you think i have missed off, all advice as always welcome so do let me know what you think. I have based my card on the one off www.designernails.co.uk web site it can be found under the nvq section. Hope this is of help. If you are curious as to why i dont have an address or telephone number this is because this information is kept seperately on a protected computer, this protects the salon and the technicans jobs.

CLIENT RECORD CARD NAILS

Client Name: _________________________________ Client id no:__________

Date: _________________
In order to provide you with the best possible service, please complete the following:
What type of nail service have you had before? ________________________
What nail care items do you regularly use at home? _____________________
Have you a history of Diabetes; Rheumatic Fever, Heart Disease or any Allergies?
Are you currently taking any medication? _______________________
Are your hands dry, moist or normal? __________________________
What nail shape do you prefer? _____________________________
Do you want to wear enamel, be natural or go French? ____________
Do you do sports activities and if so, what? _______________________
Do you have children under 5? _____________________________
How did you hear about our salon? _______________________________ ……………………………………………………………………………………………………………
TO BE COMPLETED BY OUR STAFF ONLY:
Describe the condition of the nail plate at the start of the service __________
Have you and the client agreed a service to be performed ________________
If the client has come from another Salon and/or having problems, please ask her to sign the following indemnity.

I acknowledge that due to: (tick)
? another technician’s lack of expertise
? the prolonged use of “stick on's”
? the medical condition that I have
? the fact that I am a nail biter

I may have complications for which I do not hold ________________ responsible. I acknowledge that these Enhancements should be rebalanced every two weeks or professionally removed at a Salon. These Enhancements
are not guaranteed and are my sole responsibility once I leave the Salon. Any breakages or repairs must be paid for.
I am not knowingly suffering from any transferable disease or infection.
CANCELLATION POLICY: To keep our prices low we must ask that if for any reason you are unable to attend your appointment that you give us at least 3 hrs notice so we may fill your time. If notice is not given then we will require 50% of your appointment fee.
I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THE ABOVE.

Date:_______________________ Signed:___________________________ Technician:________________

It is a requirement of my insurance company that all record cards are to be signed or NO treatment can be given.

Hi Little Angel, I like your client card, it's similar to mine and i've noticed a few points which i think i will add to mine so thanks for that.

I must admit i hadn't thought about a disclaimer for the condition of their nails due to previous treatment from someone else or stick ons etc.

You've given me a few things to think about.:biggrin:

mine is pretty similar but i think i will add the cancellation policy.

has anyone had any thoughts about people not being happy with there nails (for whatever reason) and insisting on there money back ?

is it too harsh to make them soak them off before they leave or clip them off.

the reason i ask is i have seen this happen (i did`nt do em, honest) the client came back the next day said she was`nt happy and wanted a refund, the manageress gave in, but her opinion was, the client left with her money and a perfectly good set of nails.

Hi

If i had such a complaint then i would make it a condition that i soaked them off and put them back to their original state before i refunded her her money back........
Touch wood i havnt had one so far!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back