Record cards and consultation sheets?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Abbie101

Reaction score
Do you need a different record card for each treatment as well as consultation?... I'm making my own at the moment but i'm wondering if I can do one record card for all treatments and different consultation form for each treatment?

Pleaseeee help as it will save me so much time to just do different consultations and one record card......

thanks in advance! :D

xx

I'm pretty sure the record card is just for clients info and the treatments they have received then you would need a consultation form for each treatment, I may be wrong as I'm still in training ATM and only have consultation forms for each treatment I give but will be buying some record cards for when I have to hand in all of my forms for assessment. (Not without photocopying them first though)

I'm pretty sure the record card is just for clients info and the treatments they have received then you would need a consultation form for each treatment, I may be wrong as I'm still in training ATM and only have consultation forms for each treatment I give but will be buying some record cards for when I have to hand in all of my forms for assessment. (Not without photocopying them first though)

Yeh at college we used one record card and a number of different consultation sheets but when I look for record cards they all come up separate for different treatments?! I think I'll make a basic record card and different consultation for each treatment :) xx

Latest posts

Back