Record cards?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

butterflys

Reaction score
Hi,

Who's record cards do you use?

I have go some of my own that I have done on words, but takes to much time to print.

Where do you all get yours from and why do you think that they are good.

What sort of things do they have on them?

Any help welcome.

Mine come from Sally's or any other whole sales.
They are for nail clients and have personal info on the front along with size of nail tips, type of nail etc and a place for client notes on the bottom and the other side has all the appointment space.
I wouldn't work with out them, I get them out in the morning for all that days clients, it reminds me of all the individual needs, allows me to sort products, and any contra indications that make me change a treatment are already written out so that I don't ask the same questions again.

I use ones by CND, they have got everything I need on them, contact details, contra indications, nail type, dr's details etc etc and then on the back it has a grid where I can put all my clients treatment details.
xxx:hug:

I believe that some system suppliers have their own branded cards, which, if you work in a branded environment just add that extra touch.

If your system doesn't supply them to buy you can as you have design your own, but without a top notch printer or paying extorsionate (spelling) printing costs it's not worth it.

I got some a while back from beauty express which covered all the basics. :)

I use ones by CND, they have got everything I need on them, contact details, contra indications, nail type, dr's details etc etc and then on the back it has a grid where I can put all my clients treatment details.
xxx:hug:
Same here, they are great,
they also have a section on for the client to sign if they have been to a different tech or have had problems in the past with their nails, the client signs this to say that they can not hold you responsible for the damage caused by the other person,
and a section to write what they drink lol

Latest posts

Back