SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

princessblondey

Reaction score
Hi all,

Could anyone recommend a record keeping app that stores client information, health questionnaires, consent forms and photos? Something where the customer can digitally sign too?

I’m not too bothered about the appointment booking side of things at this stage.

Thanks
Natalie

Hi all,

Could anyone recommend a record keeping app that stores client information, health questionnaires, consent forms and photos? Something where the customer can digitally sign too?

I’m not too bothered about the appointment booking side of things at this stage.

Thanks
Natalie
Came here to ask the same thing. Did you find anything?

my appointments

I use Faces/Insync - they are the same app. Fantastic for consent forms and diary- can be emailed out digitally signed, upload client pics etc. It also sends out a reminder by email for appointments. It can send a text reminder for a small fee too x

I use Faces/Insync - they are the same app. Fantastic for consent forms and diary- can be emailed out digitally signed, upload client pics etc. It also sends out a reminder by email for appointments. It can send a text reminder for a small fee too x
Fab, thank you. I’ll take a look 😊

Has anyone found something which does this with your appointment booking app, yet?
If yes, which?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back