Recruiting Spray Tanners (mobile) in London

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NEVERTOOTANNED

Reaction score
Hi there, I've been mobile spray tanning around central and north London for a good few months now and my demand is far outweighing what I can physically do. I am working during the day then working most evenings up until midnight which isn't good for my health!

I want to recruit a couple of mobile spray tanners in London to work under the Never Too Tanned brand, but I have NO idea how to go about it.

I am mainly worried that they will just keep the customers themselves - how do I stop this from happening? :eek:

Also how do I work it - what fee should I take from them for setting up the appointments? I charge £30 for outcalls so maybe take £10 per booking?

Also, my plan was to use Gumtree and my website to find the girls (I've had a few contact me about wanting to work for me anyway) then have them do a spray tan on me to make sure that I agree with their method and that it's a good standard for my clients.

Anyway, sorry for the LONG post - I just have So many questions and ANY help and advice at all would be fabulous. :lol:

Thanks

(PS sorry for posting this both in skin and biz, but not many ppl are looking at biz???)

Latest posts

Back