Red brown hair ideas

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stella1981

Reaction score
Hi guys, anyone got any formula ideas! I’m working on base 6 but more of a faded 7/8 mid length and ends just wanted something different mabe a colour melt or something rather than red highlights going through! I was going to root stretch with 6/77 wella kp and stretch to 6/5 but want to keep the brightness. Any help would be gratefully appreciated x

fb4f18e2b24ffe8ea6d7123da332fcd8.jpg

Hi guys, anyone got any formula ideas! I’m working on base 6 but more of a faded 7/8 mid length and ends just wanted something different mabe a colour melt or something rather than red highlights going through! I was going to root stretch with 6/77 wella kp and stretch to 6/5 but want to keep the brightness. Any help would be gratefully appreciated x
6/5 isnt very red at all especially against 6/77
Id be more inclined to go down to 5/77 and use 66/46+8/45 for mid lengths.

Majenta red or red majicontrast would be perfect for this. Such lovely vibrant reds.

Majenta red or red majicontrast would be perfect for this. Such lovely vibrant reds.

Thanks for reply,I’ve never used majerel does it lift and deposit? If I’m truthful it’s more of a 7 on the ends so looking for vibrancy!

Thanks for reply,I’ve never used majerel does it lift and deposit? If I’m truthful it’s more of a 7 on the ends so looking for vibrancy!
Do you have magma?

6/5 isnt very red at all especially against 6/77
Id be more inclined to go down to 5/77 and use 66/46+8/45 for mid lengths.

Thankyou will it be bright as I’ve had a few more pics and it’s getting brighter!
7fa4dd467bfc310312badef7bb3cf011.jpg

Yes it both lifts and deposits and is a very vibrant red.

Latest posts

Back