Red face after exercise and after showering

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
of the redface subject i know , but ye ! shoes i bought a bed that the base lifts up to erm hide all mine hahahahha xx:eek:

Oooooh!! I want one of those!!! :lol:

I had to buy a huge wardrobe to accommodate my shoe collection, but still don't have enough room! Lol, I think I might get some shelves to display them in my room. Shoes are so beautiful, they're like little pieces of art :) lol!

Your shower is probably too hot. As i think someone said already, it's the bodys way of protecting your organs from over heating. When you get warm the blood leaves the organs (not all of it of course lol) and distributes in the skin. It's called vasodilation. My face does this too, and folk think it's funny when my face is almost purple. It happens to me quite quickly and can last hours. Just means your bodily functions are working well :green: Just think of all those nutrients that are getting to your skin. Have you got good skin?

Far from good skin but it is gettin better since I started using Alpha H

So glad I just came upon this this thread! I'm a ginger so I'm pale anyway..I go so purple after step class that I look like I'm about to keel over..my instructor came over to ask if i was ok in the first class because I went such a funny colour..lol...glamourous!

Latest posts

Back