Red glitter tips with embedded snowman

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

talented talons

Master Artist
Reaction score
I used EZ Flow's Roll out the Red Carpet on the tips, then used a CB on the nail bed and then used a very thin layer of Party Train for the glittery shimmer. On the ring finger i embedded a snowman, all done in L&P, then it was all capped in clear.

It is hard to get the shine and shimmer when taking a picture but i have tried to show them as best i can.

Attachments

• IMG_0712.JPG
    IMG_0712.JPG
    100 KB · Views: 204
  • IMG_0713.JPG
    IMG_0713.JPG
    104.9 KB · Views: 423
  • snowman red glitter tips.JPG
    snowman red glitter tips.JPG
    103.8 KB · Views: 342
:lol: Those are really nice well done I like the little snowman:lol:

they are fab hun , well done xxxx

they are gorgeous....well done xx

Wicked as usual. Fab smile lines.x

Lovely hun, I'm hoping that my inthusuiasum, which has piddled of at the mo will return before chrimbo and I'll have a play, you've set the standard........again:lol:

Beautifully festive nails ... love the cute little snowman too!

lovely nails.the red glitter is gorgeous.i love your smile lines

Beautiful....smile lines are sharp and just the right depth for the clients nail plate...the oval shape suits her perfectly too.
Sorry, but I love them so much that the snowman spoils them for me!! He is lovely and well done...but I just prefer then nails without.

top notch, i really love them.:green:

wendy they are just super!
don't forget i would always be your model again!!
tracy

Beautiful....smile lines are sharp and just the right depth for the clients nail plate...the oval shape suits her perfectly too.
Sorry, but I love them so much that the snowman spoils them for me!! He is lovely and well done...but I just prefer then nails without.

I have to say i do agree with you if i am honest. I only did the snowman as my clients expect something festive. Things you do to keep them happy....lol. Thanks for your comments though, i would rather you were honest than just said what you thought i wanted to hear.:hug:

Thanks for all your comments geeks, you can say anything to pick holes in them, that's what they are here for.

Latest posts

Back