Red hair challenge!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SazzyEdge1984

Reaction score
Hi all I'm looking for some advice! I have a client who I use l'oreal red majicontrast on and it's bright bright red when it first applied which she loves. The problem she is having is less than a week later it's going pink and she hates pink! So the plan is, to stay with red but try and use a different red that won't wash out to pink. Does anyone have any formulas for a loud bright red that won't fade too quick? Thanks!!

Hi all I'm looking for some advice! I have a client who I use l'oreal red majicontrast on and it's bright bright red when it first applied which she loves. The problem she is having is less than a week later it's going pink and she hates pink! So the plan is, to stay with red but try and use a different red that won't wash out to pink. Does anyone have any formulas for a loud bright red that won't fade too quick? Thanks!!
Do you use the magenta as this is the one I used frequently and also found I had the same problem so what I did after a few days was put a directions red semi on also and found the staying power lasted a lot longer

No that one is too pink, she was using a red semi to put over it to keep it red but she was getting fed up of having to do it once a week maybe more. I was looking for an alternative to use

Latest posts

Back