Red hair problem

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrsb35

Reaction score
My client has the worst hair to colour EVER ! It never comes out the way its supposed to. So after trying to get "the grey" look in the middle of her hair from just below the crown its red ! Nothing i can do will take this red out ? I was going to try bleaching that bit just on its own to see what happens. Any help would be fab tia x not the best pic but its a long story :-(

Attachments

• received_10204399210139915.jpeg
    received_10204399210139915.jpeg
    91.2 KB · Views: 49
We need the long story to give you the best help possible

My client has the worst hair to colour EVER ! It never comes out the way its supposed to. So after trying to get "the grey" look in the middle of her hair from just below the crown its red ! Nothing i can do will take this red out ? I was going to try bleaching that bit just on its own to see what happens. Any help would be fab tia x not the best pic but its a long story :-(
We really need to know everything, ideally from as long ago as her ends were her roots lol. What have you been using on it, what has she been using on it? , starting base level? Condition?. Metals in the water? Shampoos with metallic salts? Ever used henna on her hair? All these things matter :/

Latest posts

Back