Red head to blonde

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi, I’m after some advise on how to achieve this look. At the minute my new client is a redhead level 6 with some lighter bleached ends. It’s quite long too. I’m fully qualified but never have faith in my own judgement ‍♀️
I’m used to using wella, have used XP100 few times too.

I’m expecting this to take a good few hours.

Thanks

Attachments

• 5BED949C-E31F-4BFC-831E-0CA40D9E5A05.jpeg
    5BED949C-E31F-4BFC-831E-0CA40D9E5A05.jpeg
    90.1 KB · Views: 18
I’m in Ireland and many of my clients have beautiful naturally red hair. What I’ve found is that there’s no point trying to lighten naturally red level 6 with tint. You just need to bleach it up then tone. Nothing complicated about it really, if you stick to that. :)

Thanks for your reply! Bleach all the way it is then xxx

Hi, I’m after some advise on how to achieve this look. At the minute my new client is a redhead level 6 with some lighter bleached ends. It’s quite long too. I’m fully qualified but never have faith in my own judgement ‍♀️
I’m used to using wella, have used XP100 few times too.

I’m expecting this to take a good few hours.

Thanks

Hi I’m the same colour as that ( naturally) I just did a hi lift tint with 12% it lifted but no wear near with what I wanted going forward I will be bleaching and toning x

I’m wary of putting a highlift tint on anything lower than a 7 because they don’t contain enough colour pigment to neutralise anything darker than a pale yellow undertone.

thanks for your replies. I don’t think the high lift would do much To be honey to my clients hair xxx

Latest posts

Back