Red heads pale skin and freckles

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gold dust

Reaction score
iam using tandare 10% but feel that it comes out looking a little bit orange :( on red heads anyone give me advice, should i use a different percentage or any recommendations about brand suitable for red heads with pale skin and freckles!

i would just use a lower percentage to just give them a little honey glow rather than a full on tan and look orange!

I agree, 10% is probably too high for their skin type although I use Unreal which comes out a fab colour on my paler clients.

At the moment we are using Beau Bronze Forever the one for fairer skin and it comes out lovely....Im a ginger myself and it looks natural and not at all orange.

hth xx

Hi,

Fresh Indulgence sell 3 ranges of tanning solution and after reading your post 1 in particular springs to mind; its called 'Electric Tan' and I think sounds perfect for you! It lets you customize your tan to your desired color e.g leave on for 2 hours = light tan, 4 hours = medium tan, 6 hours = dark tan. .and therefore you can be in control of your color :)

If you would be interested in trying a sample of any of our solutions, please do not hesitate to contact me via telephone or email and I would be delighted to get a sample out to you.

02082904747 or at [email protected]

www.freshindulgence.co.uk

iam using tandare 10% but feel that it comes out looking a little bit orange :( on red heads anyone give me advice, should i use a different percentage or any recommendations about brand suitable for red heads with pale skin and freckles!

Hi Gold dust,

Have a look at the Winter Glow from Aviva Labs Uk which is fantastic on fair skin/red heads to give them a really nice golden glow - I have also used this product on brides who want a touch of colour but not a dark tan. They also do an express tan which as mentioned earlier is quite nice so that the client can control their colour. Hope this helps :)

Latest posts

Back