Red10 Monday Morning Open Surgery

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dee86

Reaction score
I am a make-up artist which has recently found a new love in nails. I went along to Red 10 on Monday morning for their Open Surgery. It was a fab morning, the tricks and tips we were given were invaluable (stuff you'd expect on a course) and to top it off... IT'S FREE!

I think Jo is planning on making it a regular thing every monday morning. I just wondered, is anyone on here going?

Dionne - Doncaster

that sounds good where abouts are they

Yes im going...looking forward to it...and the chocolate cake :green:

Never heard of it, is it new? I went Monday morning a few weeks ago for some stock and nothing was happening. hmmmm. My OH is going tomorrow for me so i'll get him to ask x x

Thank you Dionne for the positive feedback :D

This is a relatively new thing thats been offered, Jo has offered it as a trial so far, and the feedback that she has recieved from it has been fantastic, and so has decided to make it a regular thing.

The nail surgery is for anyone trained in the nail industry (regardless of which product you use), and theres different things happening each week, so whether u want to go on a weekly basis or occasionally, its up to you.

But there is always cake! So if anyone does want to come along you need to let Jo know so that she can bake enough cake for everyone! :D

me and bump are going this monday cant wait xxx

that sounds good where abouts are they
Red10 in Doncaster, 2 Heather Court DN2 5YL. Pop it in your satnav and it shall lead you to top tips and a mean chocolate cake!

Just want to say Thanks very much to Jo and her team for a great demo session this morning.....with Cake......really enjoyed it!
If you can pop along its really worth it, next monday is stiletto demos! PS: sorry about the cup Jo!
Sam x

had a fab time !! thanks jo, your nails are amazing !!
just had a go at the nails cut with the funny scissors...me thinks me need more practice and definitely more cake:lol:

Glad you all had a great time ... but the original Q has been answered and your posts are now blogs. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back