Redness around nasal area

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shauna06

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I usually stick to the nail area of the forum but I was wondering if you could give me some advice. I have redness around the corners and slightly underneath my nose and I don't know whats causing it. I have it quite a while and my foundation doesn't cover it, I have to conceal those areas as well. I have good clear skin but can't go without make up due to my nose :(

What skincare and make up are you using?

Vic x

It may be worth having a skin analysis at a skin salon if you can find one near you. We offer them in south Leicestershire. It basically gives you an idea of what’s going on under the surface. Bare Minerals contains a product called Bismuth Oxychloride that can work as an aggravant, especially at this time of the year when the skin can be more prone to react.

Do make sure you’re not using anything abrasive on the area. It could be something like rosacea starting or just an irritated area with a build up of skin or irritation.

Vic x

Latest posts

Back