reducing times for rebalancing?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Steph

Reaction score
can anyone offer any words of experience? i have been doing nails for a while now but it still seems to take me ages to rebalance the pink and whites. i take care to ensure my nails aren't too thick, but the filing down to a wafer thin layer before reaaplying pink and white takes forever. do i need more elbow grease, or a tougher file. last time i did this i thought afterwards it would have been quicker to soak em off :shock:

It really is not necessary to file down the enhancement to a wafer thin thickness. All we're doing is adding a new smile line right? why file the whole thing down wafer thin?

All you need to do is to reduce the thickness at the smile line and into zone 2 by about half. that's all.

Re-apply a new smile line with a small bead and just taper the rest into the already white zone 1.

Then re-adjust the new stress area with another small bead and on to zone 3 in the usual way! Simple and not at all the hard work that many make it out to be. You are doing way more than is necessary.

If you are still stuck after geegs advice why not look at the geeks tutorial, it's all in there.
I use the tutorial all the time, even to refresh what I already know, a bit like an online reference libary.
Love Ruth xxx

when u put it like that it makes sense.god i waste so much time filing down to wafer thin :?
It really is not necessary to file down the enhancement to a wafer thin thickness. All we're doing is adding a new smile line right? why file the whole thing down wafer thin?

i have looked on the tutoriols board, but sometimes they only make sense when you know what there talking about. (if that makes sense!) the board is great, and very informative but this sight works well in addition to it as it allows you to ask questions. thank you all for your help. i will definately use the suggested method. phew im so glad i asked and not just muddled through. just think how less work is involved and all that spare time for more clients. thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back