Redundancy news

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sals

Reaction score
Regular readers of my blog will know that I applied for voluntary redundancy from my job.

Well the good news is on Friday I found out I'd been accepted!:green: It's not as much as I'd thought, which means I won't be able to do anymore training immediately which will put my business plans back a bit. I get one lump sum now and another when I'm 60! Better change my lifestyle to make sure I live long enough!:lol:

The good news is we'll be debt free with a little left over for a rainy day. I'm so pleased to be getting out of here but also a bit scared in case I can't get another job. Am going to sign up with a couple of temping agencies for now.

Only a month to go and I'm a free geek!:green:

LOL....seems weird saying congratulations on being made redundant.....but...CONGRATULATIONS :lol:

I hope it all works out well for you....I am positive it will xxxxx

sals, glad you've got what you wanted xx

well done xx

Glad for you Sals:hug::hug::hug:

Yey Well Done Sals, i bet your made up.
Good Luck xxxx

Julie x

Good for you mate .... pleased your application was accepted.

Of course it seems a little nerve-wracking now that the wheels have been set in motion, but as a firm believer of "everything happens for a reason", I'm sure that you're going to be just fine.

We are always here to help and support you, but you probably know that.

Lots of these for ya :hug::hug:

good news :green:

amb x

I'm glad you got it mate, its only natural to be nervous be I'm sure it will all work out:hug:

I'm absolutely chuffed to bits for ya mate,glad it went the way you'd hoped :hug:

Congratulations hun.
When I got made redundant due to company relocating the company got me to come back temping through an agency untill they moved.

Glad you got it Sals, am chuffed for you hun xxxxxx:hug:

awww sals, as merc said it seems weird saying congrats for being made redundant, but i know its what you've been wanting for such a long time, so i am really made up hun, hope everything goes your way now babe xxxx

Thanks girls for the comments and also for all your support over the last few months.:hug::hug::hug:

dont know how i missed this thread :rolleyes:, thats great news hun , bet you are so glad , :hug:
and it doesnt matter if you cant do any training straight away , just think maybe next year !! (its not that far off , lol )

Glad its all worked out how you wanted it to, x x x x

Latest posts

Back