Refectocil - advice on developing times please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rachael204

Reaction score
Hello lovely geeks!

I have ordered some Refectocil and am excitedly awaiting its delivery!

I watched a demo on youtube and they said to leave it on eyebrows for 5 minutes. Is this what you experts would recommend? Obviously I will read the instructions when it arrives but I am impatient!

I normally use the salon system tints from Salon Services and only leave them on for a very short period of time (like I was taught at college)

Am worried that if I leave it on for longer it will be too dark?!

Any advice gratefully received!!

Thanks in advance

Hi Rachael. I still like to wipe off after a few minutes and re-apply. x

thank you Kim xx

like kim said i would wipe it off to see the colour after a few minutes as they can take the colour super fast! you can always reapply the colour. i do them maybe a tad darker cause they fade. always make sure your client is happy with them:green: cause it can be a big shock to have eyebrows again!

thanks Lolly, still waiting for my tints! Think they have been lost in the post :cry: xx

Id definately remove after your usual time and re apply if needed like the others have said, ive used the refectocil i really liked it but i found it stronger and darker than others ive used, especially the blue black on lashes! :) xx

Hi, definately build the colour up; think the client appreciates it more too; I apply to the brow, wait a few mins, remove and reapply

Grey mixed with a bit of brown gives a nice colour for the client with grey hair - still struggling to colour the strong odd white hair, may have to try grey/black mix
x

still struggling to colour the strong odd white hair, may have to try grey/black mix[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
x

Put some peroxide on and let it dry. This will grab the colour and make it take. xx

This is why I love this site - its full of info they dont teach you at college

thanks kim will definately try that x

Latest posts

Back