Refectocil blonde brow

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Becca@PolishedToPerfection

Reaction score
My natural hair colour is nearly black but my hair at the minute is a medium blonde colour so my eyebrows look a bit odd lol. I used the blonde brow on them but they went a bit orangy so I then used the light brown tint. Put it on and wiped it away as soon as I'd put it on but they were near enough the same colour that I started with! I want a really pale brown colour what shall I use? X

I am curious as well ... Does anybody know?

Hi always pop a bit of grey tint into my brown to take the orange out of it.
So use a natural brown with a little grey if you don't want too dark.
Or if you want darker, a dark brown with grey?
Like you did, just leave it on for a min and build up slowly then next time you will know what you need to do.

the brow is super porous now so its dangerous to tint them again right after. In the future you could maybe mix some conditioner into the tint to soften the deposit of color. :)

Hi always pop a bit of grey tint into my brown to take the orange out of it.
So use a natural brown with a little grey if you don't want too dark.
Or if you want darker, a dark brown with grey?
Like you did, just leave it on for a min and build up slowly then next time you will know what you need to do.

from what i read though... she put light brown on right after and the brow sucked up the tint in under a minute. Even waiting a few days after to retint will help with how fast thr brow sucks up color. When using bleach on brow, i will only take it 1-3 shades lighter to soften it..... anything to avoid having to tint again right after :)

Latest posts

Back