Refectocil or Apraise brow and lash tint?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sammi010

Reaction score
I‘ve been out of the industry for a few years due to extended maternity leave and then Covid.

Previously I’d used refectocil for my lash and brow tints but all my stuff is now about 3 years so feel better getting rid and starting again with new. Whilst sorting through my kit I did find a tube of Apraise. I can’t remember buying it, or why, but it’s got me womdering!

Any recommendations either way before I put an order in?
xxx

I stock both Apraise and Refectocil.

I use Apraise for my more natural ladies as I find it only tints the hair.

Refectocil for those that want the skin stain

I also stock both.

I like Refectocil blue/black on lashes.

Apraise has better colour options for my clients' eyebrows.

I've used refocticil previously, had to restock due to a long break so trying appraise this time around as I've had to get a brand new kit.

Refectocil has the best range of colours from chestnut, red, violet, graphite, light brown, blonde, vivid blue along with the basic black, natural brown, blue black.

Refectocil has the best range of colours from chestnut, red, violet, graphite, light brown, blonde, vivid blue along with the basic black, natural brown, blue black.
Wow that's some range, silly question but are different brands of developer compatible with different brands of tint colour?

Wow that's some range, silly question but are different brands of developer compatible with different brands of tint colour?

Don't mix the brands as your insurance could be void. Follow manufacturers instructions for the best results.

I’m using Browsun , they just amazing the color range and mixing them I can achieve what is impossible with Reflecto. I’ve use reflecto after the course but it’s gives you cold undertone only

Latest posts

Back