Refectocil times

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The beauty lady

Reaction score
Hi, I use refectocil tint but it doesn't seem to take well or last on a few of my clients. On some it takes within seconds but others it leave it for a couple of minutes but still doesn't take. How long to you leave it on for?

Hi I use refectocil they come with instructions which would be worth having a read through as they give you the guide times for the tints and also it tells you how much mixture to make up, you will find clients with fair brows need it on for less than darker brows as they will tend to need it on for the full time, also do you use the refectocil eye make up remover? Hope this helps :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi, I always try first time for the guide time but they just don't take we'll and only last a few days. They are fair hairs but not grey. Just blonde and she wants then dark brown. I've tried mixing in a touch of black to add some depth but nothing helps

Ive been using refectocil for a couple of months now, i leave for for 1-2 minutes then take off and keep re-applying and taking off until the colour is right.

I have to leave it for 8 minutes on one of my clients, she has quite fair and wiry grey hairs.

You might find adding a little grey helps. Apparently it takes better on whiter hairs - can't remember why though!

Vic x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back