RefectoCil tints

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hansypansy

Reaction score
Hiya I have been looking at this brand and they seem to have the most variety of colours. I was wondering if they are popular on here? I am wanting to change brands - would you reccomend getting the complete selection of colours or are some more useful than others? Also am I able to use the bleaching paste as I have never used one before when I was taught tinting but it is on my insurence. Thanks X

They're great! Start with all the colours except the reds and see how you go.

And a yes from me, I find them the best, again I don't use the red though and I haven't tried the lightening tint.

The lightening tint lightens by about three shades. Nobody ever wants it done but handy to have there. By the way you must NEVER mix Chestnut but the other colours can be mixed.

The lightening tint lightens by about three shades. Nobody ever wants it done but handy to have there. By the way you must NEVER mix Chestnut but the other colours can be mixed.

Not that I have done it, but why can't you mix the chestnut?

Thanks :) I was looking on their official website and saw that they do starter kits and tinting stations ect but cant see where to buy them. Does anyone know? beauty express just sell the products on their own. X

Thanks :) I was looking on their official website and saw that they do starter kits and tinting stations ect but cant see where to buy them. Does anyone know? beauty express just sell the products on their own. X

They're great aren't they, but I don't think you can get them in the UK:(

They're great aren't they, but I don't think you can get them in the UK:(

I tried to find the stations and display too a while back, I think you can get them in Germany. I have some info somewhere from their head office I will look for it

I want one of those too :cry:

I'm almost in need of topping up my tints and I want to convert to this as well. Where's the best place to buy ?

I use the lightening paste before i do my daughters eyebrows. She has red hair so i lightened them and then put chestnut on. I have tried them with chestnut and not lightened them first but she dosent like it that way as its not so natural ginger looking. Yes and i know from experience never mix the chestnut with anything i did and my daughters eyebrows turned out blue which were not a great hit with her. Thank goodness it was her and not a paying client.

Latest posts

Back