referral cards please help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nailsareus

Reaction score
Hello, I need to have some referral cards made up, please can someone advise me.

I would like to look at some if anyone can show me!

Its the setup and what to put on them, thats the hard part.

How do you go about this..... refer 3 people and you get a treatment free.

how would it be best to set this up?

thanks peeps
xxx

I got this from an order form for promotional literature...

Introduce 2 friends by the end of the month and receive a FREE xxxxx

or

Send a friend along any Tuesday morning (or your quiet period) and receive a FREE xxxxx

Hth's

Thank you,

I was looking more a seeing the setup, and how people`s work.

thx

xx

I did a card which was folded in half.
One half was for the client and the other half was for the friend.

I typed out T&C, the client got £5 off a treatment the friend got 10% off first booking.

The client had to detach the halves and only when the friend had been in, did they get the £5 off.

What I also did was type the client's name on top of each of the cards, so it was (a) more personal (b) kept me up to date with who was who, etc.

I think out of 35 clients, 5 people took me up on the offer.

I've just put some cards together this evening. I will give one to every client with their after care leaflet. The recommend a friend card basically says, give this to a friend, they can redeem it for 10% off first treatment, and you will receive a free gift from the Creative range (nail enamel). I'll mark each one before it goes out so I know which client took it, and when it comes back I will mark on who brought it in, then make sure the client gets her free gift for recommending.

The 10% offer is only open to new clients. Not sure how it will go, but I'll give it a test run.

If one of my clients recommends a friend then my client gets 25% discount at their next appointment (after their friend has actually been not just booked) and their friend gets 10% off their first visit. (I used to give 25% to both parties but have recently changed this as I think the person who did the recommending ought to receive more as a thank you) hth

Latest posts

Back