refills

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinklady2007

Reaction score
this may sound like a stupid question but i have never had to do anyones nails yet that currently have enhancements.
i was told because i use the tips and dont sculpt to file the nail down and then stick on another tip but as far as i know other salons where they use tips, when doing the refil they sculpt the tip rather than file the nails down and put on another tip.
which is the correct way to do it or is there not one?
i will be so thankful of any advice!!
or if i have babbled let me know and i will try to explain a bit better cuz im having one of them days!

xxx:smack:

if you are just infilling then you dont need to file off any of the free edge other than to shorted if needed/required and neaten. You don't need to re-tip or re-sculpt unless it has broken off.:confused:

if you are just infilling then you dont need to file off any of the free edge other than to shorted if needed/required and neaten. You don't need to re-tip or re-sculpt unless it has broken off.:confused:

thanks for the advice.
what happens when the free edge has grown out and you can then see the natural nail would you then just re tip it or is it waier to sculpt?
xxx

thanks for the advice.
what happens when the free edge has grown out and you can then see the natural nail would you then just re tip it or is it waier to sculpt?
xxx

You would replace the smile line with your white (or natural) l+p and then rebalance the whole nail......

hth's

You would replace the smile line with your white (or natural) l+p and then rebalance the whole nail......

hth's

thats great thanks for your help, i was a bit confused when i was told to glue another tip on as i had never seen anyone else do it that way before. phew!!

x

Latest posts

Back