Reflexology and body parts

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crazybek

Reaction score
Hi,
Can anyone tell me where on the feet represents the ovary/cervix/womb area of the body please?
and how you would tell if its an issue area?
Thank you in advance geeks xx:confused:

It's hard to explain without showing you but you have your ovaries on the outer side of foot just in front of the ankle, walking with thumb over the bridge of foot is the Fallopian tube & then on the other side (same ankle point) is your uterus!

It's hard to explain without showing you but you have your ovaries on the outer side of foot just in front of the ankle, walking with thumb over the bridge of foot is the Fallopian tube & then on the other side (same ankle point) is your uterus!
Thank you for replying to my post.How would you know if anything was slightly off key with the area?
Sorry for questions,am having bloods and tests done and have been referred due to issues ive left for 10 months as i was sterilized and thought the issues were normal and would take sometime tos settle,howver my gp has a very diff opinion so am just wondering if it has any relevence that i have tender feet on the outside area x

Oh when I have reflexology I always have tender spots in this area of the foot which can actually be quite sore but I do have issues which would explain it.

Mind you when doing reflexology you would be surprised at just how many ladies have tender spots there too.

Where abouts on your foot is the pain?
It's hard to tell on yourself, for best results you should book a session

Latest posts

Back