Reflexology courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ajclem92

Reaction score
hi all, was just wondering if anyone had any reccomendations for courses for reflexology? Thanks :)

Hi, I checked your profile and I'm not sure of courses near you but I'd recommend you choose a course that has lots of practical teaching. Whilst it can seem daunting to have upwards of 100 hours of case studies is does mean you really know your skills when you leave.

Also, try and talk to existing and past students of the college that you're looking to study with. Find out if they feel confident to work in the field and what their experiences were.

Check the course is valid for insurance purposes and that you will be able to become a member of a good professional body. The great thing with reflexology is that you never stop learning as you have to complete CPD every year.

It's a fantastic skill to have. Hopefully someone closer to where you live can advise you on specific courses.

Good luck.

Three Shires Reflexology is highly recommended. They offer courses around your area. It's really hands on and quite demanding - not just a bit of foot massage. Think it's a level 5 nvq.

My daughter trained with them and found it excellent.

Any questions, I'll try and get her to answer.

Vic x

Thank you both for the info and I will look into three shires :)

Latest posts

Back