Reflexology, is it popular?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blissful Serenity

Reaction score
I’m thinking of training in reflexology.
I’m asking advice on whether this is something people still have done. Is it still as popular for alternative treatments.
I’m a mobile beauty therapist.
Kind regards & many thanks.

I find that reflexology is one of my most popular treatments.

If you do decide to train as a reflexologist make sure you pick a course that gives you theory and lots of practical sessions so when you qualify you'll be confident in providing an effective treatment.

It's one of my favourite treatments to give and there's lots of fabulous CPD courses at there so you never stop learning.

Reflexology is still popular , I still do a few clients from when I first trained over 20 years ago. One of my best friends is purely Holistic without beauty and she does many reflexology treatments in a week. other popular treatments she uses are
Deep tissue massage, Hot Stones and Reiki. To give you some other ideas.
The great thing with reflexology is that you need very minimal equipment which is a bonus being that you're mobile.... I always wash my clients feet with a spa brand foot wash and then after treatment I do a foot massage to really make them feel pampered.( I know that some courses don't include the more pampering elements but you could.)
Have a session with a reflexologist and try it for yourself.
best of luck !

Thank you both for this useful information. I’m going to do my research & hopefully this will work out for me.
I’ve found a course which starts in sept. £700.
I feel I need to work under someone to start with to gain the knowledge & experience & have that reassurance as to whether I’m doing things right or not. Hope that makes sense.
I’m lacking the confidence at the mo with being a part time worker & a full time mum to two.
Many thanks again x

Good luck with your course. If you ever have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Latest posts

Back