Refresh training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

claire1978

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am hoping someone can give me some advice!

I qualified in Beauty therapy level 3/reflexology and Aromatherapy nearly 10 years ago.
Whilst i have done the odd treatment hear and there i have not been what i would call professional for around 6/7 years.

I would like to refresh my training especially in Massage and nails. could anyone offer advice?

I don't want to spend too much money but i would like to regain my confidence and also extend my nail training,.

Thanks in advance :)

Hi, I'm in the same boat. I put an advertisement on a local website offering free treatments. Each week I offer a treatment I need practice on. It's worked out really well. I've made some great contacts and it's a great way to get your skills up. I've also done an intimate waxing course (one day refresher) which was well needed as had waxed a ladies bits shut with hot wax (thank god she was a free model) I was mortified. Thankfully I've had more models come and I'm great at intimate waxing now. Good luck. Xx

Latest posts

Back