Refunds

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scandalash

Reaction score
Hi ladies what is your take on refunds on eyelash extensions? What policies do you recommend for difficult customers?

Hi,

I never do refunds on anything - I would assess the situation and if I really feel there had been a fault on our part, I offer to fix the problem or re-do it for the customer (I also offer to do this myself as I am the salon owner/manager and while I am not doubting my staff one little bit as I know they are brilliant, but it often helps to passify the unhappy customer). If they are not wanting the problem fixed (some say they have been put off now... usually still trying to get a refund!) I then offer them an alternative treatment of the same value. I never give refunds... maybe I'm wrong, but I'd much rather prove that it was merely down to an unfortunate incident and that we will ensure they see us for as good as we are and not be left with the thought that we are rubbish! xx

Much appreciated jb78 I totally agree with you as some customers have been trying their luck when we have not done anything wrong. I have tried to educate them as to exactly what to expect but sometimes you can't please people! Just was wondering what the norm was. Thanks for your help x

I don't refund on anything either.

redo yes maybe if I see fit, but refund no never. x

I'm not refund. Last week I had a new client complaint because she had a full shellac manicure that didn't last an hour as stated on my website it lasted 50 minutes and I had a client turn up early and this new client was complaining about it. She said if it was a proper salon I'd ask for my money back, I was I do refund all I'd do was a gift voucher and the woman said she would take that then. Couldn't believe it, it was my own fault should have thought but that was a week ago and the voucher is on the side waiting to be sent out, it wasn't like anything was my fault. Ok so what I normally do Is get te client back in to see the problem and correct it and if need be a gift voucher which up until now never needed to give someone a gift voucher. Never cash refund.

Latest posts

Back