Quantcast

Registered Botox nurse - seeking prescriber service

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

Louise kennedy

Reaction score
I am a registered Nurse based in Kent.. I currently work as a district nurse and have completed my Botox and Dermal fillers course recently (privately). I have also been a free-lance make up artist for the last 9 years.

I have further clinical training arranged with a plastic surgeon/consultant next month for some extra expert knowledge and technique trianing as I am looking to set up a mobile service based in Kent once I have established my portfolio.

I need a botox prescriber to assist me with my new venture.

Please get in touch if you are interested.

Thanks! :)

Louise
RGN
(Fully insured clinician).

Attachments

sharlz

Reaction score
Hi Louise,

Remote prescribing is no longer legal in the UK. To administer Botox to patients you will need to be a nurse prescriber.

Louise kennedy

Reaction score
Hi there

Thanks for your imput here.

I think you may have your wires slightly crossed.
Currently remote prescribing is legal with a face to face consultation prior to the administration of botox by a suitably qualified registered nurse.

I am insured to practice under these guidelines by all cosmemtic insurance provided mine being hamiltion and frazer as my training body is recognised and the pharmacy providers I use allow us to work this way.

The NMC also states this.

Remote prescribing over the telephone, internet etc etc is illegal. My clients recieve a face to face consultaion where doctor and nurse are present.

If you have any further input/resources please let me know.

Latest posts